We Provide Global Shipping
World’s Leading Freight Forwarders
Secure Door-To-Door Shipping
DOOR-TO-DOOR SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
We provide three types of shipping where your clothing productions will either be shipped to your location or can be split to include your retail stockists.
- For small-scale productions, we use Ex-works. This means we arrange your shipment for you and it’s usually handled by air-freight. We recommend having your own shipping account with an agency of your choice so you pay them directly. If you don’t have an account, we will use the lowest cost fastest option which is usually EMS – it’s secure but a few days slower than TNT. We will invoice you based on their day-rate.
- For most larger productions, we can use FOB (freight on board) but we can use Ex-works if you prefer.
- If your order exceeds 3 cbm, we will use sea freight. We’ll still arrange your shipment for you but we will connect you with our trusted partners so you can arrange your payments directly with them.
Clothing Manufacturers Asia exclusively works with the largest and most reputable shipping companies in the world. Each of our partners is world-renowned for services, speed, and security. They all provide door-to-door shipping at competitive rates and can help you navigate your country’s customs regulations. For registered businesses, you can simply contact these companies to open a free business account. Check out CMA’s main global shipping partners below.
We’ve provided a quick checklist to help you prepare for the Global Shipping stage. If you need guidance, feel free to Contact Us with your questions.
- ACCOUNTS: We highly recommend opening your own shipping account with one or more of our shipping partners. When you open your own shipping account, you can pay for your shipments on your own account over a delayed period, usually over Net 30 days – just like a credit card payment. We still arrange your shipments but you pay your agency directly.
- CUSTOMS & DUTIES: Every country has their own import regulations. When you receive shipments of completed clothing, your country may charge you a duty or tax on your goods. CMA will provide the proper required commercial invoices and packing lists – but – we highly recommend that you contact your country’s regulatory body to learn about your taxes and duties responsibilities.
CMA went above and beyond for me, helping me launch my label so easily, providing incredible communication the whole time
As a young fashion designer starting your own brand can be really hard but working with CMA’s team has been wonderful and they have provided me with great support. The quality of the garments produced are amazing and I confidently recommend Clothing Manufacturers Asia to anyone.